Product name: Initiator ZH-TAPND
English name: Tert-amyl peroxyneodecanoate
Chemical name: Tert-amyl peroxyneodecanoate
Molecular formula: C15H30O3
Molecular weight: 258.4
Theoretical active oxygen content: 6.19%
CAS No.: 68299-16-1
UN NO. 3115
Main decomposition products: carbon dioxide, tertiary amyl alcohol, isooctane.
0.1 hour: 81°C
1 hour: 61℃
10 hours: 43℃
Thermal stability data:
Self-accelerated decomposition temperature (SADT): 20℃
Critical temperature: 10℃
Control temperature: 0℃
Storage temperature: -15/-25 ℃
Application fields: PVC, LDPE, ABS, PS, PMMA and other polymer polymerization.
Package and transportation:
The standard packaging of our factory is 20kg polyethylene package.
1. Store in a cool and ventilated space, warehouse temperature should not exceed -150C.
2. Keep away from fire and heat source. It should be stored separately from acids, flammable materials, combustible materials, reducing agents, etc.
3. The lighting and ventilation facilities in the storage room should be explosion-proof, and the switch should be located outdoors.
4. When handling, it should be placed carefully and gently to prevent damage to the packaging and containers, prohibit impact and oscillation, and pay attention to personal protection when dividing and handling.
5. Please read our MSDS carefully when storing, transporting and using this product.
Product expiration date:
In the case of storage and transportation in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, the product quality can be guaranteed within three months.
Fire protection: 1:
1, the product may be violently decomposed by heat, will be violent fire, a small amount of product fire should be quickly extinguished with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2, large fire should be quickly evacuated to a safe distance away from the water gun to put out, and notify the fire department to deal with.
Sales telephone: 0533--7837228
Enterprise emergency telephone: 0533 ----7829889
Sales fax: 0533 ----7837228
Sales E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A high-tech enterprise specializing in the production of organic peroxides, it is mainly used as initiators and cross-linking agents in polymer polymerization reactions, such as polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, rubber and other industries.