Trade name: initiator ZH-TAEC
English name: Tert-Amylperoxy 2-ethylhexyl carbonate
Chemical name: Tert-amyl peroxy-2-ethylhexyl carbonate
Chemical structure formula
Molecular formula: C14H28O4
Molecular weight: 260.4
Theoretical active oxygen content: 6.14%
CAS No.: 70833-40-8
UN No. 3105
Grade: 5.2D type liquid organic peroxide.
Main decomposition products: tert-amyl alcohol, 2-ethylhexanol, CO2, etc.
0.1 hour: 134℃
1 hour: 116℃
10 hours: 95℃
Thermal stability data:
Self-accelerated decomposition temperature (SADT): 55℃
Crisis temperature(Tem): --
Activation energy E(KJ/mol): 148.4
1、This product is used in the initiation of styrene polymerization.
Package and transportation:
The standard package of our factory is 20kg polyethylene package.
1. Store in a cool and ventilated space with a storage temperature not exceeding 20℃.
2. Keep away from fire and heat source. It should be stored separately from acids, reducing agents, flammable materials, combustible materials, reducing agents, etc.
3. The lighting and ventilation facilities in the storage room should be explosion-proof, and the switch should be located outdoors.
4. When handling, it should be placed carefully and gently to prevent damage to the packaging and containers, to prohibit impact and oscillation, and to pay attention to personal protection when dividing and handling.
5. Please read the MSDS carefully when storing, transporting and using this product.
Preservation according to the manufacturer's prompt conditions, the product in three months to ensure that the factory technical standards.
Small fires need to be extinguished with dry powder or carbon dioxide extinguishers, while spraying with plenty of water to prevent re-ignition. Large fires need to be extinguished from a safe distance with a large amount of
water spray, and notify the fire department.
Sales phone: 0533--7837228
Enterprise emergency telephone: 0533 ----7829889
Sales fax: 0533 ----7837228
Sales E-mail: email@example.com
A high-tech enterprise specializing in the production of organic peroxides, it is mainly used as initiators and cross-linking agents in polymer polymerization reactions, such as polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, rubber and other industries.